5/23/11

THE CHICKEN POX SONG

THE CHICKEN POX SONG







Here are the lyrics: A is for anything, B is for bring it on, C is for the chicken pox. I feel so stupid sometimes 'cause on my hands I have to wear socks. It was bad at first, but I think it's getting worse. I'm beginning to think, too, my body and I, we're cursed. Don't touch her, don't hug her, that girl is quarantined. My mom bought me four tubs of Kozy Shack, Why'd she do that, don't she know I'm a pudding fiend? THey say it's just like herpes, well now i know I'm never gonna get herpes! I've got all this time on my hands, I might as well read War and Peace. I guess it's not all bad, I get to sit in bed all day. Oatmeal baths in the morning, and by midday I'm playin' my ukulele! Well, I'm glad to say this is no Seven Year Itch. It will go away, but it still has been a bitch.

Chicken Pox - Family Health Guide
Get the facts on the chickenpox vaccine, treatment, causes (varicella zoster virus, VZV), symptoms and signs (itchy, red rash).


Orignal From: THE CHICKEN POX SONG

No comments:

Post a Comment