What's wrong with my skin? itchy and red scabs.?Ok...
well To clear some things up...
I have had the chicken pox several times as an infant.
2 or more.
i'm 15 now...
Uhm... the symptoms is ITCHY (ofcourse)
and they look like this!
http://www.visualdxhealth.com/images/dx/webInfant/varicellaChickenpox_29702_lg.jpg
That's actually a picture of herpes... but the chicken pox are a virus form of herpes... they are in the same family... so yeah!
It would help if someone knew specific differences between Herpes and Chicken pox.
I would liek to knwo what I've got.
My mother thinks it's JUSt a rash...
Idk... because there`s been a chicken pox outbreak at my school last month :l
Ps. There`s nothing by my genetailia... it`s on my ankles the most!
I have allergies to dust, pet dander, pollen... just mild allergies.
COULD IT BE SCABIES?
Answer by viper
this might be a kind of sensitivity or allergy you should council a doctor
Get the facts on the chickenpox vaccine, treatment, causes (varicella zoster virus, VZV), symptoms and signs (itchy, red rash).
Orignal From: What's wrong with my skin? itchy and red scabs.?
No comments:
Post a Comment