5/19/11

Do I have chickenpox?


Do I have chickenpox?The other day, me and my friend went hiking through the woods, so when I got a rash the next day, I assumed it was poison ivy. But it is all over me, and not clustered any, and several people have said it is not. They also said that they have no clue what it is. One person has told me it is chickenpox. I'ven ever had it, but I was vaccinated. The bumps are very itchy, and they started off looking like pimples, but now a lot of them have lost a bit of the red color. I heard that if you got a tick with a white spot on it, it can cause a sickness of some kind, and I pulled one of those off me a few hours after the hike. This hike was kinda late in the evening, and these bumps started to appear at 1:30 the next day, though I was itchy all morning. Is it chickenpox?

Answer by Zosia
I don't think it's chickenpox.

Answer by pinkprincess
at ur age to get chicken pox wud be dangerous.. have u had it before? cuz if so then it aint the pox.. it cud be measles.. u shud go to ur doc n find out n get some ointment.. but u know what.. u cud just go to walmart or big lots n buy some hydracortizone ointment... put it on .. beforehand put on rubbing alcohol to disinfect the area.. and dont scratch it.. hope u get to feelin better real soon!

u cud also have an allergy to something around u.. or some bush/plant when u were walking that u came in contact with ... either way by the hydrocortisone ointment.

Give your answer to this question below! Chicken Pox - Family Health Guide
Get the facts on the chickenpox vaccine, treatment, causes (varicella zoster virus, VZV), symptoms and signs (itchy, red rash).


Orignal From: Do I have chickenpox?

No comments:

Post a Comment