5/23/11

Have you had chicken pox?


Have you had chicken pox?I got them when I was 41 from my grandaughter. There wasn't a square inch of my body that wasn't covered with pox, even inside my mouth, my scalp, the bottom of my feet, everywhere. This was by far the worst experience I ever had in my life. The doctor told me he could prescribe some expensive medicine but I didn't need it, about 5 days later I could have killed kim. If you ever get chicken pox as an adult make sure the get the medication.

Answer by Yelsha!!!
I think I was like 7 or 8 when I got it.

Answer by Cupcake♥
Yes when I was in grade 2. I couldn't go to school on the very last day for the party. I remember!

Answer by darknessisserenity
i had all the childhood diseases

Answer by Janice M
i got them when i was two!!!!!!!!!! so i dont realy remember

Answer by Lu Lu
I don't remember having them but my husband broke out with them the night of our SENIOR prom in high school. It was so funny because I kept thinking "wow, his skin is really bad" because he kept getting (what I thought were zits) chicken pox.

Yes, he had to be put on some kind of medication - you could go sterile and it is serious as an adult. I feel so badly for you.

Give your answer to this question below! Chicken Pox - Family Health Guide
Get the facts on the chickenpox vaccine, treatment, causes (varicella zoster virus, VZV), symptoms and signs (itchy, red rash).


Orignal From: Have you had chicken pox?

No comments:

Post a Comment