5/21/11

HELP I HAVE CHICKEN POX IN MY THROAT!?


HELP I HAVE CHICKEN POX IN MY THROAT!?HI PLEASE HELP ME!!! i have had chicken pox for the past 4 days now the spots are still appearing and now they are in my throat. they kill and i can npot even swallow my own spit without feeling like im goin to cry. i can not eat or drink i feel that if i do not eat anything or drink i will become dehydrated! i went to the doctors when i first had it n she gave me some paracetamol but they are not helping and nor is the calamine lotion!! i do not want to go back to the dictors they will just tell me to take paracetamol. also i have a huge one hanging off my danglin thing in my mouth!! it is so painful please any help i have a level exams soon i need help now !!! thankyou

Answer by Montana Man
There are several remedies that could help...may I email them to you?

Add your own answer in the comments! Chicken Pox - Family Health Guide
Get the facts on the chickenpox vaccine, treatment, causes (varicella zoster virus, VZV), symptoms and signs (itchy, red rash).


Orignal From: HELP I HAVE CHICKEN POX IN MY THROAT!?

No comments:

Post a Comment