5/18/11

HELP! My chest really hurts because of...?


HELP! My chest really hurts because of...?Hi I got diagnosed with chicken pox yesterday, and today it is REALLY itchy. But that's not the problem - every now and then, I get some kind of pain in my chest that lasts for like 30 seconds. I don't know if it's heart burn, or chicken pox in my lungs, but I'm really worried. What is this?


Also, do you have any tips on how to ease the itchiness?

Answer by Anonymous
You should really call your doctor about the chest pains. As for the itchiness: soak in an oatmeal bath. Aveeno sells this oatmeal powder. That should help.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! Chicken Pox - Family Health Guide
Get the facts on the chickenpox vaccine, treatment, causes (varicella zoster virus, VZV), symptoms and signs (itchy, red rash).


Orignal From: HELP! My chest really hurts because of...?

No comments:

Post a Comment