5/20/11

How do you get rid of marks left by chicken pox?


How do you get rid of marks left by chicken pox?Basically I had chicken pox last Oct and I still have marks left. It's not like the deep scars you know where you've actually got a hole. Instead it's just a mark where the pox was. I've got a load and they're so horrible. I can't even wear a bikini because they're so obvious. Has anyone got any tips on how to remove them? I thought about bio-oil but I don't know if that'll work.

Answer by 'mollyyyyyyyy;ox
Bio-oil will do the trick. I had chicken pox when I was younger, and it took them for ages to go. After a while, my mum used bio-oil and it worked. I still have 4 scars tho, that wont go away.

Answer by donnadome
Bio oil or carrot oil is certainly worth a try, but you may have to face up to the fact that the scars may never heal, like in my case

Answer by Tiffany o
scar gel works wonders. also cocao butter and vitamin e oil. apply twice a day for maximum results.

What do you think? Answer below! Chicken Pox - Family Health Guide
Get the facts on the chickenpox vaccine, treatment, causes (varicella zoster virus, VZV), symptoms and signs (itchy, red rash).


Orignal From: How do you get rid of marks left by chicken pox?

No comments:

Post a Comment