5/19/11

How do you know when the chicken pox is fading away from your body?


How do you know when the chicken pox is fading away from your body?Ok,so I have chicken pox it is my 5th day and it KILLS well anyway I just wanted to know how do you know when they are going to get off your body do they become scabby looking ? how do they look like? because now mine look scabby I think it is because I sratched them my parents think that they are fading away by the way does anyone know how I wont prevent myself to create scars when I itch at night? like anything to cover my hands?

Answer by ApplesNOranges
Well when I had chicken pox, I used an anti-itch cream, so look for one that will help you not itch them. Also when they started to go away, the ones that I didn't scratch got scabby and the rest kind of faded away, but it sounds like yours are going away. As for the night, when I had chicken pox, I took oven mittens and taped them to my hands tight enough so they dont fall off, but not too tight (you dont want to cut off your blood circulation)

good luck and I hope you get better :) just be happy you only have to go through this once! :D

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! Chicken Pox - Family Health Guide
Get the facts on the chickenpox vaccine, treatment, causes (varicella zoster virus, VZV), symptoms and signs (itchy, red rash).


Orignal From: How do you know when the chicken pox is fading away from your body?

No comments:

Post a Comment