5/19/11

should i be concerned that my children havent gotten the chickenpox yet?


should i be concerned that my children havent gotten the chickenpox yet?not to mention i cant even remember having them myself as a child. what are the most common ages that kids are develpong the disease these days?

Answer by Shivraj G
i dont know i never got chicken pox

Answer by FJM
Call your Dr and see if they can get the shot. You too. You will never be sorry. Usually I see children about school age 4 to 6 years old.

Answer by ♦~idk my bff rose~♦
I don't think you should be concerned because nowadays when kids are born they give them some type of shot so they wont get chicken pox,.

Answer by Racist Answer Man
Dunno, but I got them when I was 16 and wanted to die.

Never felt that sick again with anything. Not the flu, not pneumonia - nothing.

Definitely better to get that one when you're younger.

Answer by gibsongtar101
No you do not have to be concerned. I am 19 years old and i haven't had the chicken pox and everyone else in my family has had it. Usually, children get chicken pox before they hit 7th grade, but some adults do get the chicken pox too. it's just not as common as children getting the chicken pox though.

Give your answer to this question below! Chicken Pox - Family Health Guide
Get the facts on the chickenpox vaccine, treatment, causes (varicella zoster virus, VZV), symptoms and signs (itchy, red rash).


Orignal From: should i be concerned that my children havent gotten the chickenpox yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment