5/20/11

How long does it take for rash to show its chickenpox form?


How long does it take for rash to show its chickenpox form?My two brothers have chickenpox, one is now recovered, and the other only has spots but no fever (mild). Now I have a rash on my body which are a little itchy. I can't see a doctor, but my parents tell me it is most likely chickenpox (one of them an ENT doctor). I want to know if I have it for sure. How does it look like on skin? And for how long does it take for spots to be filled with water, or show actual description of pox?
It's making me feel so frustrated because I have to arrange appointments with people and I don't know what to say. So can you please help with that, if the rash is still unknown? Thanks.

Answer by Alicia
Before you had the rash did you have these symptoms?:-

Tiredness
Aching
General Feeling of being unwell

If you had these symptoms before the rash. It is possible that you have chickenpox.If you do have it you will not have it again. It won't last long, don't worry.

Hope this helps x

Give your answer to this question below! Chicken Pox - Family Health Guide
Get the facts on the chickenpox vaccine, treatment, causes (varicella zoster virus, VZV), symptoms and signs (itchy, red rash).


Orignal From: How long does it take for rash to show its chickenpox form?

No comments:

Post a Comment