5/20/11

i have a scar on my face caused by chicken pox! I'm shy to face other people! help!?


i have a scar on my face caused by chicken pox! I'm shy to face other people! help!?i have it 5 yrs. ago and it's the only scar i have on my face and it's dark that's why i'm so conscious about this...

Answer by nabila S
I recommend using herbal cream like Zenmed Scar and Hyperpigmentation Treatment:
http://zenmed.com/skincare/scartreatment.html?a=5881&x=click

You can expect great results quickly and easily :-)

Answer by Mi$ $ y
Put some Palmer Cocoa Butter on it, and will fade away....

Answer by c'estmoi
You know...that scar is a part of you. it tells a story of your past, and it's like a battle wound. Own it!! Small flaws like that give a person more character and make them interesting. It's not like you're a burn victim.

If you really really really hate it, there is stuff you can buy at the pharmacy for scars. I don't know how well they work, but it's worth a shot.

Answer by Rob J
i have it too, i got it when i was 5 from my older brother. My mom said i was basically covered in chincken pox at the time. I have on in the middle between both of my eyebrows on my forehead, i think its unique but i hardly notice it sometimes. I did talk to a dermatoligist, she said they make some prescription for it, but i'm still debating. Just look confident trust me noone will notice it if you are so shy. M oldest brother had a pockmark too and now that he is 25 its not even noticeable.

Answer by kyliekissesx
You can always apply a little make up thats lighter than the scar. If that doesn't make you happy, there are plenty of creams on the market that claim to fade scars. I would advise in investing into a pricier one and you should see better results. It would be worth it to you if it improves your self confidence. Good luck!

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! Chicken Pox - Family Health Guide
Get the facts on the chickenpox vaccine, treatment, causes (varicella zoster virus, VZV), symptoms and signs (itchy, red rash).


Orignal From: i have a scar on my face caused by chicken pox! I'm shy to face other people! help!?

No comments:

Post a Comment