5/24/11

What age did you get the chicken pox?


What age did you get the chicken pox?I'm 14 and didn't have it yet. What age do you have to be before it gets deadly?

Answer by Steve f
I picked up chicken pox when i was 35 so I don't think there's an age limit

Answer by hauntingjourney
I got it when I was 2. The older you get, the worse it will be. My mom got it when she was 13 and she said she was pretty sick. You might want to ask your parents if you got the chicken pox vaccine. If not, maybe get it.

Answer by Daoud M
once u reach like teen ages, it gets deadly...so u better watch out...

Answer by RoVale
I had it when I was about six months old.

Answer by Negativ
I'm 19 and have never had the chicken pox.

Some people have a natural immunity to it, and some have to get the chicken pox to become immune. They can test your blood to see if you have the immunity built up to it or not. If not, you can get the vaccine.

My sister got the vaccine for it for her job and ended up getting the chicken pox from the vaccine. It's very uncommon, though. She is 21 and survived it.

Add your own answer in the comments! Chicken Pox - Family Health Guide
Get the facts on the chickenpox vaccine, treatment, causes (varicella zoster virus, VZV), symptoms and signs (itchy, red rash).


Orignal From: What age did you get the chicken pox?

No comments:

Post a Comment