5/21/11

after receving a shot for varicella (chicken pox) how long do I have to wait to get a blood titre?


after receving a shot for varicella (chicken pox) how long do I have to wait to get a blood titre?i need to have this doen for practice placement at college any help would be greatly appreciated. i had one done a titre, it was undetected..because im immune, but the college is makuing me get a shot and titre need info asap thank you

Answer by Robert W
I couldn't find it anywhere, but they most likely gave you an information sheet when they gave you the shot. It should be on there, or you can call and ask them how soon you can get tested. I'm guessing it's at least a few weeks.

What do you think? Answer below! Chicken Pox - Family Health Guide
Get the facts on the chickenpox vaccine, treatment, causes (varicella zoster virus, VZV), symptoms and signs (itchy, red rash).


Orignal From: after receving a shot for varicella (chicken pox) how long do I have to wait to get a blood titre?

No comments:

Post a Comment