5/19/11

Are these the chicken pox?


Are these the chicken pox?while i was going to the bathroom, i realized red bumps on my legs. they look like pimples, but they are only on my upper leg. I saw them on my stomach too and on my back. They are just on my thighs and torso. They do NOT itch, one of them hurt. Is this the early chicken pox?

I got like four on my head when i was an infant and got the chicken pox shot. does it wear off?

Answer by uncle ben
this is not the chicken pox, your immune system will not forget how to fight off the virus that causes the chicken pox (vericella zoster virus). perhaps it is just a rash caused by an allergen.

What do you think? Answer below! Chicken Pox - Family Health Guide
Get the facts on the chickenpox vaccine, treatment, causes (varicella zoster virus, VZV), symptoms and signs (itchy, red rash).


Orignal From: Are these the chicken pox?

No comments:

Post a Comment