5/23/11

chicken pox how do you stop the itch?


chicken pox how do you stop the itch?My son has chicken pox
Does anyone know a home remedy to help stop the itch for tonight just so he can get some sleep?

I will go to the chemist tomorrow and get some anti itch cream I would go now but they are shut so are the Doctors. We just need some help NOW he's so miserable please help.
My son is 9 I was so hoping he would get this when he was younger - his spots seem more painful than itchy

Answer by angel94
my mom use to take oatmeal, wet it and then spread it on me

Answer by DAVID S
anything cooling may help but keep the spots dry so mebe a well wrapped freezer block?

Distraction may also help, try a favorite story and a warm milky drink to get him off to sleep.

Answer by Foxy lady
Hi this site is very good take a look :)


http://kidshealth.org/kid/ill_injure/sick/chicken_pox.html

Answer by aalnle
If you have some, use calamine lotion! It worked for everyone in my family.

Answer by haylee
i took an oatmeal bath
that really helped =D

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! Chicken Pox - Family Health Guide
Get the facts on the chickenpox vaccine, treatment, causes (varicella zoster virus, VZV), symptoms and signs (itchy, red rash).
Do you find what you need? Look here!


Orignal From: chicken pox how do you stop the itch?

No comments:

Post a Comment