5/23/11

Chicken Pox on my tongue...?


Chicken Pox on my tongue...?I'm 41 and have chickenpox. Yes, bummer. Its a lot worse when you're not a child. My son (4) took his bout much easier than mine. A few spots. A few crying wake ups. But I have loads of spots and LOADS of cryng wake ups ;)

But now I have one on my tongue. As a dental phobic I know whats going on in my mouth more than anywhere else. This came up fast. Is this normal and should I be worried about complications.

Urghhh.

Red Wine really helped last night!

Answer by britbabii8o5
to tell you the truth...chicken pox is pretty much a bacteria infection and i dont think its chicken pox in your mouth it can just be another part of a bacteria infection...myb/f had one and he took a medication called zpak..maybe you should consult your doctor and ask him about prescribing it if its right for you

Give your answer to this question below! Chicken Pox - Family Health Guide
Get the facts on the chickenpox vaccine, treatment, causes (varicella zoster virus, VZV), symptoms and signs (itchy, red rash).
Do you find what you need? Look here!


Orignal From: Chicken Pox on my tongue...?

No comments:

Post a Comment