5/19/11

Do i have the chicken pox or measles or somethin ?


Do i have the chicken pox or measles or somethin ?I don't know if I have measles or chickenpox or am I just sick. I've had a runny nose lately and a cough and a dry throat but I think its allergies. I checked my temperature but I only have a 97.3. I have these or have been getting these little red bumps on my face of and back and its only like 3 bumps but they itch really bad. Idk if its mosquitoes bites but mosquitoe bites aren't that small and mosquitoe bites itch way more frequently. Some one please help. My friend has the same thing om her legs and my mom thinks we have measles but idk. I also got a weird bluish purplish redish bump in my mouth but I poped it. I don't know if that helps at all...

Answer by izzy
They sound like allergies. Try using an antihistamine cream on them. You can buy it from a pharmacy. There are also oral antihistamines that could help with your runny nose - pharmacy again as some of them make people feel drowsy so take advice.

I think if you had chicken pox or measles you would be feeling much worse than you describe, BUT only a doctor can tell you for sure.

What do you think? Answer below! Chicken Pox - Family Health Guide
Get the facts on the chickenpox vaccine, treatment, causes (varicella zoster virus, VZV), symptoms and signs (itchy, red rash).


Orignal From: Do i have the chicken pox or measles or somethin ?

No comments:

Post a Comment