5/23/11

Does anybody know how to get rid of excema for good?


Does anybody know how to get rid of excema for good?I have excema on my arms and legs (diagnosed by the docter) which is very dry skin and the doctor told me to put lotion on everyday but that's not making it go away!!! Help please! I wear a jacket everyday because I get teased at school. They say I have chicken pox. :(

Answer by Pauline P
Eczema cures and treatments are discussed below.

Answer by genniesalve
You can try going to { genniesalve.com } It has been helping this allot, It really helps with the itching, And the dry skin, Its all natural too. I dont belive anything cures this but it sure will help it. You can go check it out for yourself. Good Luck.

Answer by mom
Hi Kelly

Tough to get rid of completely, but you can manage.

Key is to avoid everyday triggers many are actually ingredients found in common products

This site is good to better understand triggers and compare products

http://www.exederm.com

Add your own answer in the comments! Chicken Pox - Family Health Guide
Get the facts on the chickenpox vaccine, treatment, causes (varicella zoster virus, VZV), symptoms and signs (itchy, red rash).


Orignal From: Does anybody know how to get rid of excema for good?

No comments:

Post a Comment