5/22/11

How can I get rid of chicken pox marks?


How can I get rid of chicken pox marks?I had the chicken pox about 9 years ago. The thing is the marks/scars haven't gone away, they remain on my face and body. Back then the doctor said they would fade away, but it's really freaking me out now because it kinda ruins my...appearance. is there any way to get rid of these marks? I'm 17 by the way.

Answer by Brandy
they don't go away, you prolly scratched the pigment, it won't hurt you, everyone has them somewhere

Answer by et
eat McDonald's every morning before school

Answer by Mikel
They are scars and will never really disappear. You can go to like walmart and buy scar reducers. Can't think of the brand names off of the top of my head

Answer by aztecbt
Try cocoa butter. I burned my cheeck with a curling irron one time and i used that stuff and it worked. Good luck

Answer by momoftwinz3
Unfortunatly. I'm 37 and i've had chicken pox marks for 28 or so years. They have faded. I don't think they will ever go away.

Add your own answer in the comments! Chicken Pox - Family Health Guide
Get the facts on the chickenpox vaccine, treatment, causes (varicella zoster virus, VZV), symptoms and signs (itchy, red rash).


Orignal From: How can I get rid of chicken pox marks?

No comments:

Post a Comment