5/21/11

How can my daughter age 12 have chicken pox again?


How can my daughter age 12 have chicken pox again?She had them at age 5 and we even took pictures, she has them again, no doubt, it is not shingles, I looked on the web
I have seen scabies, foster kids came with them, have seen impetigo, even shingles, fifth disease, this is Stephen King chicken Pox. Perhaps when she was five it was not chicken Pox...

Answer by dreeamer86
it not comman to have them twice but it happens alot. i had a friend who had them twice aswell.

Answer by therealhumantorch
Ok,if the first time you get chicken pox it isn't too bad you can catch it again.If i am remembering correct only adults get shingles which is chicken pox for adults.

Answer by octgal1
My daughter had them 3 times!...if they have a light case, they can get them again!

Answer by LUCKYME
MY SISTER AND I CAUGHT IT AROUND AGE 9 AND THEN AGAIN LATER AROUND AGE 13. IT CAN HAPPEN.

Answer by vixenrules80
may be it is shingles or scabies

Give your answer to this question below! Chicken Pox - Family Health Guide
Get the facts on the chickenpox vaccine, treatment, causes (varicella zoster virus, VZV), symptoms and signs (itchy, red rash).


Orignal From: How can my daughter age 12 have chicken pox again?

No comments:

Post a Comment