5/22/11

I am 20 and have chicken pox. How will i no if it makes me sterile?


I am 20 and have chicken pox. How will i no if it makes me sterile?Right i am just turned 20 years old. I have recently just got Chicken pox for the 1st time in my life, they have spread alot all over my body and face.

How will i no if they make me sterile and what are the chances that it will make me sterile?

Answer by Danny
I doubt you would be sterile..Some cases with the mumps , maybe.. See your Dr. .He/she will be able to test you ...

Answer by I want to know
Jack off after it is over and then you will know.

Answer by amandarez73
No chance of infertility - chickenpox doesn't cause infertility.

Your biggest concern is that with adults getting chickenpox - you have to be concerned about viral hepatitis (liver infection) and pneumonia as a side effect of the illness. If you start to develop a cough or abdominal/back pain - you should check in with your doctor ASAP.

What do you think? Answer below! Chicken Pox - Family Health Guide
Get the facts on the chickenpox vaccine, treatment, causes (varicella zoster virus, VZV), symptoms and signs (itchy, red rash).


Orignal From: I am 20 and have chicken pox. How will i no if it makes me sterile?

No comments:

Post a Comment