5/22/11

What can I give to my 2 months old baby to help relieve the itchiness cause by chicken pox?


What can I give to my 2 months old baby to help relieve the itchiness cause by chicken pox?

Answer by jackie_jabar
You can put Calamine or Caladry lotion on the pox to releave the itching,.

Answer by Paul Goldsworthy
calamine lotion

Answer by thefinalresult
The best thing to give is a visit to the pediatrician.

Lotions are absorbed through the skin. Benadryl is in caladryl and it's absorbed through the skin you wouldn't want to overdose your baby on benadryl.

Aveeno bath, a powder that is all natural oatmeal would be a good start. You bath your baby with this and it helps with the itch.

Answer by DrIG
I would not use anything on a two month old baby without first consulting with a pediatrician.

Answer by mina
alveeno lotion . and you can also bath the baby in Alveeno bath .or put 1/2 cup oatmeal in the blender and pulse till fine. add few tablespoons to baby's bathwater. Oatmeal is soothing to chicken pox

Give your answer to this question below! Chicken Pox - Family Health Guide
Get the facts on the chickenpox vaccine, treatment, causes (varicella zoster virus, VZV), symptoms and signs (itchy, red rash).


Orignal From: What can I give to my 2 months old baby to help relieve the itchiness cause by chicken pox?

No comments:

Post a Comment