5/25/11

I had chicken pox recently and how can i get rid of the scars?


I had chicken pox recently and how can i get rid of the scars?Its been 3 weeks since i had chickenpox and the scabs have all fallen off but they have left scars on my face...How can i get rid of them? Also a few scabs fell of too early from scratching and have left a hole in my skin how can i treat that?

Answer by ~Magdala~
http://www.how-to-clear-acne.com/how-to-get-rid-of-acne-scars.html

Answer by pepperbeast
Leave them alone--- there's nothing you can do to "get rid" of scars. They'll fade to white within weeks or months.

What do you think? Answer below! Chicken Pox - Family Health Guide
Get the facts on the chickenpox vaccine, treatment, causes (varicella zoster virus, VZV), symptoms and signs (itchy, red rash).


Orignal From: I had chicken pox recently and how can i get rid of the scars?

No comments:

Post a Comment