5/18/11

i have to get the my 2nd chicken pox shot,whooping cough,and the meningitis shots do they hurt or not?


i have to get the my 2nd chicken pox shot,whooping cough,and the meningitis shots do they hurt or not?i am getting my 12 year old shots at the west georgia health department in lagrange ga i have to get my 2nd chicken pox shot my whooping cough shot and my meningitis shot will they hurt or not please reply quick i am getting them august 1 2008

Answer by jennifer s
they hurt the same as any shot but its plenty worse if your tense (trust me my sister got shots at the same time as me, mine hurt for five min. after hers stopped)it's a lot better if you relax it's just a pinch and if your distracted you totally don't even notice however staying zen may be difficult for 3 shots i don't know for me i'm kind of paranoid when it comes to health, for the 7th grade scoliosis screening my back felt sore for 2 weeks after ward for absoulutly no reason(my back was just a tiny bit crooked and i had to go to the doctor and get x-rays, they actually made me wear one of those hospital gown things ick) but anyone else who isnt a geek would say it dosn't hurt barely at all :D

Answer by 875834758967586758
just yesterday i got my meningitis shot and a tetanus shot. the doctor will do it fast in your upper arm. the needle only feels like a pin prick-picking a scab hurts worse. the shot is over with fast. my arm is sore to touch and raise now though. there is nothing to worry about.

Add your own answer in the comments! Chicken Pox - Family Health Guide
Get the facts on the chickenpox vaccine, treatment, causes (varicella zoster virus, VZV), symptoms and signs (itchy, red rash).


Orignal From: i have to get the my 2nd chicken pox shot,whooping cough,and the meningitis shots do they hurt or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment